Welcome to Miserman.com. Before you use our website, please read and understand our rules and agreement.
Ownership and Copyright
- This website is owned by MiserMan.Com.
- We use information from various sources and protect it with copyright and trademark laws.
- You can’t change, copy, reproduce, or distribute our content without permission.
Accuracy and Responsibility
- We do our best to provide accurate information, but we can’t guarantee it.
- We’re not responsible for errors, omissions, or the results of using our information.
Changes to Terms
- We can change our terms and conditions anytime. Your use of our website after changes means you accept them.
- By using our site, you agree to these terms.
- Your continued use means you accept any new terms we introduce.
- Your registration lasts for 90 days and renews when you log in.
- We can cancel your registration if you don’t log in for 90 days or for other reasons.
- We can deny you access for unauthorized use or violation of terms.
- We grant you a limited license to use our site, following our terms.
Copyright and Restrictions
- Our content, design, and information are our property.
- You can’t resell, redistribute, or use our content without our written permission.
- You can’t remove copyright notices.
- Other uses need our written consent.
Delays and Disruptions
- We’re not responsible for delays or disruptions caused by various factors.
- Your use of the website is at your own risk.
- We’re not responsible for any damages.
- We don’t endorse or review content in message boards, chat rooms, or other forums.
Equipment and Operation
- You must have the equipment and connections to access our site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
- We’re not responsible for linked sites’ content.
- You must indemnify us from any claims, losses, or third-party actions related to your use of our site.
Conflict of Terms
- This User Agreement prevails in case of conflicts with other documents.
- You agree to keep information from our site confidential and not share it.
- We can terminate your access for unauthorized use or violations.
- Our fee for access is non-refundable.
- Indian law governs this agreement.
- Disputes will be settled in New Delhi, India.